Permanent Hair Removal
Intense Pulsed Light Hair Removal
Intense Pulsed Light or IPL hair removal offers a long term solution to unwanted hair - suitable for both men and women, for most hair types and areas of the body.
It is recommended that a course of IPL is required and this usually runs at 4 – 8 weekly intervals.
Treating Skin Conditions with IPL:
- Rosacea & Red Veins – these are effectively treated in a few treatments
- Sun Damage – Skin Rejuvenation and Pigmentation issues are a relatively quick and easy procedure
- Acne Scarring – gentle exfoliation to clean away skin blockages and smooth away acne scars.
A consultation and patch test is required to assess suitability for the treatment. This is at a cost of £25 which is redeemable against the treatment when booked within 6 weeks of the patch test.Please contact Penny for prices
Electrolysis is the industry standard method for permanent hair removal.
- Up to 15 minutes £20.00
- Up to 30 minutes £30.00
- Up to 45 minutes £50.00
- Up to 60 minutes £60.00
- Individually tailored courses available on request
The specialist removal of facial veins, naevi, skin tags and milia
- Single treatment £35
Temporary Hair Removal
Penny is a member of the network of expert waxing practitioners. She uses the latest strip and non strip Peelable waxes which ensures that you have the very best waxing experience. These waxes offer the most effective, comfortable and long lasting wax treatments possible.
- Half leg, including knee £15.00
- Half leg and back of thighs £20.00
- Full leg wax £25.00
- Full leg wax and regular bikini wax £28.00
- Regular bikini wax £10.00
- High bikini wax £15.00
- Brazilian and Hollywood waxes from £20.00
- Underarm wax £10.00
- Half Arm wax £8.00
- Full Arm wax £16.00
- Upper lip or chin wax £6.00
- Upper lip and chin wax £10.00
- Eyebrow wax £8.00
- Chest wax £20.00
- Back wax £20.00
- Shoulder Wax £10.00